Sunday, December 05, 2004

I’ve got a spaceship fully equipped, cause I’m a cowboy Stevie Wonder

I'm really truley giving up on K. He was an ass the other day. Plus he told me he has a girlfriend. No I didn't ask him if he did. I told him that he was in the way, 'cause he was. He made a commet about how his girlfriend tells him that all the time. A little later someone else told him he was in the way so he moved and said something about telling him before. I reminded him that I told him he was in the way and he told me that I'm such a Smart Ass all the time that he ignores me. So yeah I won't really be wanting to talk to him. I told him that if I wasn't such a smart ass all the time no one would know I was around because I'm so shy. He just smiled and said Yeah right.

More at a later date.

Big and Rich rock.


Laura Suki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home