Monday, September 20, 2004

Yeah. Go me!

I talked to K today! Yes you read that right. I TALKED TO K. Okay so it was like a two second conversation. I don't care. The only reason I talked to him was to ask if he drives a red car. I knew that he does, but he didn't. He said yes, and I told him I saw him driving this morning. His reaction, That was you at the bus stop. I thought you looked familiar. I told him thanks for the ride. As we were laughing he said No problem any time.

So work was boring today. DM Kyle was in the store. So that means 3 or more customers in line is a bad thing. GRRRR. The store sucks when he is in. oh well.

Not much else going on in my life.

I might be getting a tattoo and/or a piercing. An industrial ear piercing.

Pain is weakness leaving the body. A whole lot of weakness will be leaving my body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home