Sunday, June 06, 2004

Why are the models on underwear packages so happy? They are just in underwear they shouldn't be that happy. What happens if it gets cold out? They would freeze. Its kinda creepy if you really think about it. But why would you?


I would like to go on record to say that I would love to redo Friday June 4th. Just from 11:00 PM to 12:15ish AM. Maybe if I redid it I wouldn't have been so darn shy. Then again maybe not. I'm such a loser. Darn me and my shyness. Gets me nowhere fast.

Next subject. Ummmm there isn't one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is freaky that they smile when they are only wearing underwear. Its a big conspiracy theory! They want us to run around in only our underwear with the same smiles on our faces! Next, they will want us to run around as the entire world becomes a nudist colony. Nah, they would lose so much money because people would stop buying clothes and laundery soap and washing and drying machines and spot remover and bounce sheets it would send the economy crashing down. Nah, the models are smiling either because there is either A: A nude Hot and sexy mail or female model in front of them. B: They are getting paid lots of money including royalty off of each package of underwear sold, cause ya know most people wear underwear cept for the some people whom are just plain wierd. C: They are wishing they were nude or are so close to being nude that they like being able to feel like their almost in a nude colony; a fetish sort of thing. D: They have a very large ego or hmmm mmmm large packaging that they feel that they can flaunt it to the world or just an overall what they think a hot n sexy bod. E: They plain Just don't care and it is their job.
F: They enjoy it. I think I said that one.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home