Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I saw Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, and Uncle Kracker in concert last Friday. It kicked major butt. My pics sucked but hey I know what went on. MMMM Kenny butt.

I'll stop drooling now. Country music brings out a lot of hot cowboys. Nice tight jeans with nice butts in them. MMMMMM. But nothing was better then the hot Pepsi guy at work.

Thats enough about boys, for now.

Life is going pretty good right now. I like my job. The heat sucks. I have a cool new DVD. I love the Tony Stewart SMOKE DVD. It was worth the money. Now if only Jimmie Johnson had one out.


Does anyone else ever feel like the only friends they have are the ones at work? Thats how I feel about now. None of my friends have emailed or called me in forever. I MISS YA'LL!!!!!!!



Until next time,
Laura

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay i am your friend it is just that i live
90 miles away and now that i am in town i am working 45 hours a week but i stll love you
by the way this is karen

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I don't want to be known as Anonymous! Grrrrr. I know where you work but I never see you there! I never realized that "Wranger butts drove you nuts!" Hey if my car was in commission; I would tie up everyone I knew and throw them in the back seat however my car isn't that big so I guess they would have to go into the trunk or strapped to the top of the car. By the way can anyone reccomend a good mechanic or a good place to find a do it yourself put your car back together book? Hello? Anybody there. Its so quiet and empty I wonder it it is echoing in here? I am too having the same prob of getting ahold of everyone. You and Shawn are the only ones online anymore it seems. Any how if you haven't figured out who this is blabbing on and on by now, Maybe you will figure it out in the next posting. Am I running out of room yet???? Guess not. *sighs* Today, nothing happened apparently for alot of peoples. Shawn is ignoring me and playing one of the Megaman games. The guys if it is not videogames it is computer games. Hey! You remember Tyhm right? Vick's ex boyfriend he is working at the Regal Cinemas at Northtown Mall. Hey also have you seen the new Harry Potter movie? I don't know if you are an Harry Potter fan or not though. It was a good movie. Another one that is funny that I finally got to see was the Lion King on and a half. Am I supposed to put that in quotes? I will let you go now; hopefully I did not bore you to sleep or worse yet tears. Adios Amigos!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home